Lume Job (Super Luminova)
- Markers removed from dial and stripped
- Marker bases painted with white enamel and then lumed
- Hands removed, stripped and relumed
- Lume on hands backed with white enamel (Ceramic Sub, DSSD, and GMT II Ceramic only)
- Lume pearl to match and perform epoxy mod over top
- 2 special tools are employed to help make the lume appear as smooth and straight as possible.
The light output of this method rivals factory lume from Rolex. BGW9 Super Luminova especially is so bright that in daylight it can be seen in the shade, and lasts all night long. The key to the high output and white daytime appearance is the white painted bases.